The highlights & Services of the Hostel are:
- Modern Kitchen & Lounge Area on the roof
- Art Gallery and monthly exhibitions of photography
- Lovely Garden inside the Art Gallery
- Rooms in eco-design style plus balcony over the distric
New York has Williamsburg,
London has Shoreditch,
Tel Aviv has Florentin
Voted one of the best neighborhoods in the world, Florentin and its Florentin House are a rare gem in the heart of Tel Aviv.
The location is excellent and near lovely places to eat and drink close by the structure.
The most important sights are also reachable by foot:
- Old Jaffa it’s about 12 minutes
- The beach and coastline seafront it’s about 15 minutes
- Carmel Market , the largest market or shuk in Tel Aviv, it’s 20 minutes
TRAVEL TIPS: Everyone in the city use Lime, a mobile app for scooter sharing: definitely the best way to discover Tel Aviv, the cool city of Israel!!
The staff gave you a ticket for a free breakfast in 2 nearby cafes at your personal choice. We tried both places Cafe Casbah de Florentine (קסבה) and Florentin 10 . Highly recommend also for vegetarian and plant based choice.
We were staying in a clean spacious modern and contemporary room plus a balcony at 4 floor with a view over Tel Aviv. The minimalist design are really outstanding and comfortably organized.
The staff were exceptionally friendly warm, welcoming and helpful.